Veneers – Lebanon, NH
Invest in a Beautiful, Confident Smile
Have you spent the past few years feeling insecure about your imperfect smile? If so, you’re far from the only one. In fact, it’s estimated that two-thirds of Americans aren’t satisfied with the way their teeth look. Whether your flawed smile is due to genetics, dental trauma, or poor oral hygiene, we can easily address those cosmetic concerns. With a little treatment called veneers, our dentists here at Hanover Road Dental Health can help you kiss imperfections like chips, cracks, and stains goodbye. Keep reading below to learn how veneers in Lebanon, NH are the perfect way to you to invest in a beautiful, confident smile.
Why Choose Hanover Road Dental Health for Veneers?
- Correct Multiple Dental Flaws in One Treatment
- Experienced Dental Experts
- Can Last More Than a Decade
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are thin, custom-made shells made of dental porcelain. This material is used for a variety of reasons, mainly its durability and ability to mimic tooth enamel to the point where onlookers shouldn’t be able to tell your veneers aren’t natural. These shells are bonded to the front-facing surfaces of your teeth, so they have the potential to mask virtually all of a tooth’s flaws at once. Each veneer is custom-made based on impressions taken of your mouth, so you can rest easy knowing your pearly whites will still look perfectly natural.
What Problems Can Veneers Fix?
As one of the most versatile cosmetic dentistry treatments available today, veneers are able to correct a wide variety of issues, such as:
- Stubborn stains or discoloration
- Cracks or chips
- Abnormally shaped teeth
- Short or stubby teeth
- Minor gaps between teeth
- Slightly crooked or rotated teeth
Benefits of Veneers
While we offer several cosmetic treatments to help you achieve your dream smile, many of our patients choose veneers for several reasons, including:
- Conservative treatment because less enamel must be removed than when placing dental crowns
- Natural-looking results
- Several problems corrected in just one procedure
- Results that can last a decade or longer with the right aftercare
- Incredibly high resistance to stains
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
From the benefits of veneers to the problems they can fix, reading through the above information is a great place to start your research on whether or not they are the right cosmetic dental treatment for you. If you’re like many of our patients, you may still have one important question on your mind: How much do veneers in Lebanon cost? Since the price is an important factor to consider, we’re sharing everything you need to know when determining if veneers are the right choice for your smile and your wallet.
The Cost of Veneers vs. Other Popular Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Veneers are one of the most sought-after cosmetic dental treatments, but they are by no means the only smile-transforming service. Here are a few of the most popular options and how they stack up against the cost of veneers in Lebanon:
- Braces – When it comes to addressing minor crowding and gaps, most patients automatically assume that braces are the only option. While both traditional and discreet orthodontics can certainly guide your teeth into their properly aligned positions, the shape and shade of your teeth will be left untouched. In short, you’ll need to invest more than the upfront cost of braces (usually between $5,000 and $6,000) to achieve your smile goals.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening is not only effective, but it delivers incredibly fast results. In fact, an in-office treatment can lighten your teeth up to 8 shades in a single visit! Unfortunately, the position and shape of your teeth will remain the same. Plus, patients with more severe discoloration aren’t a candidate.
- Direct Bonding – One of the most cost-effective options available, direct bonding can address minor misalignment, pigmented stains, chips, and more. The one downside is that the results only last for about five years, requiring additional treatment every so often. As you can imagine, that cost adds up.
- Veneers – It’s no secret that the upfront cost of veneers is higher, but there is a good reason for it! In addition to addressing a wide range of dental flaws, this lifelike treatment can last for 15+ years with proper care. Plus, each thin shell of porcelain is custom-made for your unique smile goals, ensuring the results are as natural or dramatic as you’d like.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Typically, dental insurance is one of the best ways to lower your out-of-pocket expenses. However, most cosmetic treatments, including veneers, typically aren’t covered, leading patients to believe that it’s simply too expensive. In reality, our team can work with nearly any budget thanks to flexible financing! With CareCredit, you can break down the cost into manageable monthly chunks, ensuring you can get the smile of your dreams without breaking the bank. Don’t worry – our cosmetic dentist in Lebanon will review all of the different payment options with you during your initial consultation.
What Can You Expect During the Procedure?
After your initial consultation with your cosmetic dentist in Lebanon, where we’ll decide whether veneers are the right treatment for your smile, placing these restorations generally takes two appointments. At the first of these visits, we prepare your affected teeth by shaving off the outermost layer of enamel. This step ensures your veneers don’t bulge out unnaturally in your smile. Once the teeth are prepped, we take impressions, using them to create a mold that we send to our partnered dental lab. From there, a team of professional ceramists will painstakingly craft your veneers to our exact specifications.
In the meantime, we can place temporary veneers over your teeth to both protect them and allow you to essentially take your new smile for a test drive. A few weeks later, when your permanent veneers are delivered to our office, you’ll return for a second appointment, during which we’ll replace your temporaries. You’ll walk out of our Lebanon office with a new smile you can’t wait to show off!
Are you ready to completely transform your smile with just one treatment? Then contact Hanover Road Dental Health today and ask about veneers. It could be just the thing you need to really take your smile to the next level!
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, veneers in Lebanon can give you the picture-perfect smile you desire. Although you’re excited to start the transformation process, we know you have a few concerns before you’re ready to commit to it. We’ll explain everything during your initial consultation. To help ease your apprehensions, here are the answers to a few of the most common questions patients ask us about veneers.
How many veneers will I need?
A veneer can be applied to a single tooth; however, we often recommend placing them on the front 2, 4, or 8 teeth. It helps to create a seamless transition between the veneers and your enamel. After performing a thorough consultation and learning more about your goals, we’ll explain how many veneers you’ll need.
Will veneers make my teeth sensitive?
Often, veneers require a small amount of enamel to be removed during the bonding process to ensure they sit flush. Since veneers are thinner, less of your enamel is removed; however, it’s normal to be concerned about any possibility for tooth sensitivity. You might experience slight discomfort after the veneers are initially placed on your teeth, but it will subside within a few days. In some cases, veneers can help patients who have a history of sensitive teeth because they provide an added layer of protection between your enamel and the foods and drinks you consume.
How long do veneers last?
Modern veneers are very thin, but they are more durable than ever. It’s not uncommon for them to last for a decade or longer before needing to be replaced. There are several things you can do to prolong the longevity of your new smile, such as:
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and nonabrasive toothpaste.
- Brush your teeth for at least two minutes in the morning and at night.
- Use high-quality floss to clean between each tooth nightly.
- Wear an athletic mouthguard if you play sports.
- Don’t chew on inedible objects.
- Don’t use your teeth as tools.
- Visit your dentist at least twice a year for a cleaning and checkup.
How much do veneers cost?
There isn’t a set cost for veneers because the fee is based on your individual treatment plan. Although veneers may be more expensive than other treatments, they can be more cost-effective if you need to correct several issues. Veneers can fix a variety of imperfections using one procedure to eliminate the need for multiple services. We’ll provide you with an estimate during your consultation and discuss your payment options. We’ll help you keep your dream smile within your budget.
Can I use my dental insurance to pay for veneers?
Every dental insurance policy differs, but most plans don’t cover veneers because they are elective. There may be some exceptions depending on your unique situation. If applicable, we’ll work on your behalf with your insurance company to file the necessary claim forms, so you have one less thing to worry about.