Dental Bonding – Lebanon, NH
Minor Touch-Ups for
Minor Smile Flaws
When it comes to your grin, some flaws are smaller than others. A few tooth stains aren’t as nasty as a deeply yellow smile. Similarly, a minor crack isn’t as bad as broken or knocked-out teeth. Still, there’s a great way to fix these mild imperfections: dental bonding! This procedure lets us give a minor touch-up to your pearly white’ looks. If you’d like to learn more about it, keep reading or book a consultation today!
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a cosmetic treatment for your smile. In essence, it applies tooth-colored resin onto the minor flaws in your teeth – stains, chips, cracks, etc. The resin then hardens and hides such issues from view.
Usually, the dental bonding process only takes one visit. (That said, a patient may need several sessions to hide severe tooth damage.) It starts by cleaning the affected teeth and removing their decayed tissue. Next, our dentists will apply the resin onto your chompers and sculpt accordingly. Once the results are verified, our team will use a curing light to harden this resin. They'll then polish your teeth and make some last-minute adjustments.
Who is a Good Candidate for Dental Bonding?
Due to its features, nearly anyone can get dental bonding. The treatment doesn’t have strict requirements for its patients. Even so, the best candidates only have slight smile flaws. That means it’s ideal for anyone with the following:
- Minor gaps between teeth
- Moderate-to-severe tooth stains
- Teeth with small chips or cracks
- Oddly-shaped teeth
- Short or “stubby” teeth
Of course, it’s best to see our dentists to confirm your candidacy. They’ll perform a close oral exam to see if dental bonding suits you. In case it does, they’ll draft a custom-made treatment plan for you. You’ll then see results in no time!
The Benefits of Dental Bonding
After dental bonding at our office, your smile will enjoy several upsides. The most common of these benefits are
- Fast & Easy Results – Since it only uses resin, dental bonding won’t alter your tooth structure. It’s also pain-free and often only takes one dentist visit.
- Comprehensive Help – Tooth-colored resin can cover the entire fronts of your teeth. As such, dental bonding can hide many of your smile flaws at once.
- Simple Maintenance – Dental bonding results aren’t hard to maintain. To do so, simply brush twice daily, floss once daily, and rinse with mouthwash. By performing these steps, the treatment effects will last several years.
- Cost - Effective Care – As it happens, dental bonding offers solid results at a low price. That means it’ll transform your grin without “breaking the bank.”